Saturday, July 6, 2013

Danielle's Blog Design

Hi!

Recently, I got the opportunity to design Danielle's blog, The Diary of Danielle!

 Overview of top and bottom half.

Her design includes:

Header:


Button:


Post Divider:


Favicon:


Signature:


And of course, I selected her fonts, colors, etc., and I designed her background.

What do you think?  I love the horse theme!  If you would like a blog design, please visit my Get Your Design page.

Thanks for choosing me to design you blog, Danielle!  Make sure to go check out and follow Danielle's blog, The Diary of Danielle!

Have a great afternoon!

Your Designer,
Grace
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. how did u get the post title 2 do that funny thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean when you say 'funny thing?' Are you asking about the font or something like that?

      Delete
    2. it like went all seperated or somthing...

      Delete
    3. Do you mean when you hover over it and it goes italic?

      Delete
    4. no it seperated...

      Delete
    5. Oh, I see what you're saying! That is just the italic version of that font. :)

      Delete
  2. I love it Grace! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did u do the post divider? (what code)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send you the code via email, but it won't let me post it in the comment box. :( You can send me an email at americangirlgrace@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to reply with the code. :) Thanks for asking!

      Delete